Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Thursday 2 October 2014

Product Review - SCRAMBLE IREZUMI POCKET T-SHIRT WHITE

Hey Guys,

Today I want to talk about the Scramble Irezumi T shirt.



The Irezumi is a medium weight, cotton T shirt with red and white Dragon styling on the sleeves and pocket.


There isn't much more I can say about the product as well, its a T shirt. I will however say that the quality of it is crazy. You can tell that even though this is s just a basic T shirt, a ton of thought has gone into the design process and more importantly the build of the T shirt.

No corners have been skipped and you can feel the quality as soon as you but on the shirt. Despite giving this numerous washes and wearing it in hot weather, the shirt has not shrub, deformed org got any lose thread. In fact, the more I wear this shirt the more I notice smaller details about it like this,


I will say that the sizing is a little big. I got a small but it fits like a medium so watch out for that if you pick one up.

You can grab the Irezumi Pocket T Shirt from Scramble for £29.99. Don't forget that all clients get 20% off!

Stay Healthy,

Mike






No comments:

Post a Comment